Wednesday 8 June 2016

Review: Killing Sarai

Killing Sarai Killing Sarai by J.A. Redmerski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HOLY CRAP. Can I give this a 6-stars instead?

I do not know how to begin review about this book (or series). IT'S (in this occasion, FUCKING) AMAZING. I couldn't put this down, I clenched my fist the whole time reading every pages, every lines. The story was so incredibly fucked-up in a way, but you just can't help reading it.

Warning: It contains very serious social issues and adult contents.

I ran out of words describing how well written this is and I have yet to finish till the latest series. (I'm should be ashamed.) The plot is well crafted, every pages keeps you on the edge. The character's survivor instinct drags your soul out. You couldn't help to feel for her, worried endlessly for her, knowing in every turning page danger would fall on her.

It has been a while since I ever read something so incredible and satisfying. Definitely recommend to any readers who enjoy thriller, dark romance and assassination topics.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment