Saturday 1 August 2015

Review: The Peculiar Life of a Lonely Postman

The Peculiar Life of a Lonely Postman The Peculiar Life of a Lonely Postman by Denis Thériault
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was told of this book by CutiePieMarzia's YouTube channel (a very odd way).

Initially, the story itself was what made me read this book. I like the idea about the postman reading others' letters and prying others' privacy. It's unethical yet I find it interesting to read about how the story would go.

Honestly, I didn't expect a mind-fuck ending. Throughout the story, I wasn't expecting the story to end that way. It was literally mind-blowing and captivating.

Of course, the writings were phenomenal. I always have a hard time reading poetry so to be able to write both a good novel and with bits of poetry within would be extraordinary.

Seriously, I didn't know this small book would give me such a gasp.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment