Sunday 9 August 2015

Review: Searching for Someday

Searching for Someday Searching for Someday by Jennifer Probst
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"...if he had a heart left to give, it would've broken right there."

I never thought I would love this book as much as now. Clearly, I didn't have a very high expectations due to the previous few romance I've read these past few weeks. This came too much as a surprise and it caught my heart, wrenching in an unspeakable way.

Jennifer Probst writes generously, giving away too much informations yet didn't fail to bore me in reading. This book speaks a lot for not only the main couple of the story but draws attention to the other side characters. I felt drawn to Kate's girl friends as much as I love Kate and Slade. It's not just a book about romance, but friendship and other qualities. I love how every aspects seem to be well balance.

The romance was, to me, very believable . Even those sex scenes didn't make me cringe in disgust. The relationship between Kate and Slade was built up slowly and Jennifer Probst has done a wonderful job in both hero and heroine's character development. The little magic "touch" effect was pretty dainty too.

I would say I'm pretty impressed with this book and definitely worth the read, if you're looking into romance genre. I've read my fair share of this genre so I'm confident in my recommendation.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment