Monday 18 April 2016

Dewey's 24hrs Readathon [TBR]

Yes, I've decided to sign up for Dewey's 24hrs Readathon in midst of my finals. (IKR?) Well, this readathon takes place on the 23rd April 2016 and every participants from all over the world would be starting at the same time. Since I'm located in Cardiff, I would be following the British Summer Time which starts at 1PM till 1PM of 24th April 2016. It's not a lot of time but I have studies to do while participating in this readathon, I'll just have to see what's gonna happen. 

Anyways, my TBR would be a simple one. I plan to finish up the rest of the novellas in Tales From the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare and many other co-authors. I'm currently at 'The Evil We Love' and would be starting my readathon from there.

TBR List


Starting point: 4% of The Evil We Love
Pale Kings and Princes
Bitter of Tongue
The Fiery Trial
Born to Endless Night
Angels Twice Descending
After I'm done (if I actually did finish) Tales From The Shadowhunter Academy, I can finally start Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices series)! But so far, the above is my TBR for Dewey's 24hrs readathon. 

Comment down below if you're joining this readathon and what do you plan on reading!

Summer 

No comments:

Post a Comment