Saturday 9 April 2016

Review: Women Who Think Too Much: How To Break Free Of Overthinking And Reclaim Your Life

Women Who Think Too Much: How To Break Free Of Overthinking And Reclaim Your Life Women Who Think Too Much: How To Break Free Of Overthinking And Reclaim Your Life by Susan Nolen-Hoeksema
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ignoring the overly sexist title, the tips provided by this book were pretty insightful. I hardly ever read any self-help books but I picked this up because of the problem I'm facing myself. It's embarrassing to admit but I think it's more important to find out the problem and face it than lying to yourself. Well, I could get a little over-sensitive sometimes and I prone to overthink (says in the title).

Coming back to the book, it wasn't an overly theory-fied book. The author provided stories along with her theories to make it more applicable and readable. I like that the author wrote would jot down her points in chart form at the end of the section, making refer-back more easier.

Well, since it's a self-help book, it wouldn't help if you didn't follow the guides or tips given. I would say some of the tips given were already tried by myself before I even found out this book. It's pretty legit. :)

Guess, this is not really a recommendation unless you're facing this problem or just wanting to expand your knowledge regarding "overthinking".

Summer

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment