Saturday 9 April 2016

Review: Confess

Confess Confess by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Contemplating between 4 and 5 stars.

Colleen Hoover almost never disappoints me until this book. I was slightly blown away for how bland is the ending. I believe she can do so much more for this book because I love the starting. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike this book but the ending has taken me aback. The complicates seem to be resolved pretty easily and not to mention, Owen seems too good to be true. Hey, nobody wants to read a real-life "fiction". :D

But but but. Man, I love the art aspect of this book. The confessions and art pieces totally blown me away. I love the flirtations between Owen and Auburn. They made me flutters and feels good all over again. Plus, the whole feels surrounding the book just blew me away even more. Don't you just like it when a book brings you to another world entirely and you don't wanna come back to reality? Okay, I may be exaggerating a little but the whole atmosphere about this book was almost indescribable. I love it so much. I feel that everything I said here doesn't do the book justice, so read it yourself.

I was so confident in giving it a 5 stars but half way through the book it blew off. But I still highly recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment