Wednesday 21 May 2014

Hello, Bonjour!

My indecisive behaviour has started to hit me again. 

If you do not know, I have already owned another bookblog on Tumblr. Wait, I can't say it's "another" because I'm moving the tumblr blog to here. Wait, not really "moving" but the tumblr one will serve for other purpose. (you did not see the indecisiveness.)

This, of course, serves the same purpose of spreading book-love all over the world. To be honest, my friends around me either don't read the same books as I do or they don't read much. It's hard for me because I need to talk about the books and fangirl the characters but there ain't someone for me to share with. Desperate as I am, I had to look for them here, from all over the world.

I tried to move my review posts from tumblr to here. But, there are still many things to be done. 

Thanks for your support!
Summer  




No comments:

Post a Comment